The following Ecuadorean news report details the murders of the French Bulldogs of Criadero D Kasta. I will warn you – this is EXTREMELY graphic and potentially triggering footage.
I was initially unable to watch all of it, but forced myself to do so.
Remember, this footage is posted in hopes that it will motivate you to HELP us to achieve justice for the murdered French Bulldogs of Criadero D Kasta.
Things you can do:
- Sign the petition to the change the laws regarding dog crimes in Ecuador.
This petition will be sent to Ecuadoran President Rafael Correa. amd to the Government of Ecuador, asking them to create and enforce laws making harming or killing dogs a crime. The petition is in Spanish, but you can sign it in any language, and signatures from around the world are welcome and encouraged. Signers from the USA will find their country listed under États-Unis.
- Tweet this story, and your outrage, using the hashtag #JusticiaDkasta , and follow JusticiaDkasta on Twitter.
- A well known European breeder has offered to donate two French Bulldogs to Tania and Angel, to help to fill the terrible holes left in their lives. If you can, please donate to help to cover their travel costs. Note: GOAL ACHIEVED – THANK YOU! Any additional donated funds will be earmarked to help Angel and Tania with their relocation to a safer property, and possibly to transport another donated puppy to them.
- Network and Share! Re share this story on Facebook, Twitter and on your own blog. Do you have friends in media, in publicity, in the entertainment field? Ask them to share this story. The more voices me make heard, the better the chances for justice for the dogs of Criadero D’ Kasta. If you re share stories on Facebook, please hashtag them #justiciadkasta
- Join the Facebook Page – Justice for the French Bulldogs of Criadero D Kasta
Updates on the case, along with photographs and news, will be shared via this page. A lot of government officials pay close attention to how many ‘likes and shares’ stories like this get on Facebook. Let’s use that to our advantage.