https://i0.wp.com/www.bullmarketfrogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Brindle_pied_frenchbulldog.jpg?fit=662%2C662&ssl=1 662 662 frogdogz https://www.bullmarketfrogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/bullmarket-logo.png frogdogz2009-03-12 17:37:452009-03-12 17:37:45Top 10 Reasons Delilah is Weird
Top 10 Reasons Delilah is Weird
Someone asked me today why I refer to Delilah as ‘weird’. Here’s a quick list:
- Perches on backs of chairs and couch, like a really big bird.
- Prefers sitting on your shoulder to sitting on your lap
- Will sit on your lap, but only if you DON’T TOUCH HER! (Like Elmo, Delilah says ‘no touching!’).
- Has extra skin, apparently keeping it in reserve. For fun, you can pull it and make it into shapes. Hence her nickname, Princess Pudding Pants.
- Can raise each eyebrow independently of the other one, like Groucho Marx.
- Likes to play stairs tag – comes half way down, looks at you, then bolts back to top when you try to touch her
- Plays “outdoor psych out game” – stands at door, barks, then when you go to let her out, hides behind chair, giggling.
- Once got stuck INSIDE couch. Still not sure how that was even possible.
- Barks frantically at inanimate objects, like pop cans, rakes and the BBQ cover. Spent this afternoon barking at a spot on the wall.
- Worships false idols. We think she’s starting her own church. Or maybe cult.
Are Delilah and Sushi related? I can’t remember, but if behaviour is *any* indication, they’re sisters. LOL!
Half sisters! Same mommy, different daddies. Sailor gots multiple baby daddies, which could explain why her kids have got so much ‘uniqueness’ (ahem).
Weird is such a crass term. Delilah is unique. Not weird, unique.
twitter.com – follow lizothedog! best frenchie ever!
That’s what makes her special!
I’m pretty sure my dog is weird now, too, after reading your list. Sonic sits on the backs of couches, barks at inanimate objects, sits with his on his butt and sticks his legs out like a kid (thus, the nickname Monkey Butt), and other things we chalked up to him just being Sonic.
RHz’s last blog post..I’m in love with a pet store