https://i0.wp.com/www.bullmarketfrogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Brindle_pied_frenchbulldog.jpg?fit=662%2C662&ssl=1 662 662 frogdogz http://www.bullmarketfrogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/bullmarket-logo.png frogdogz2009-03-12 17:37:452009-03-12 17:37:45Top 10 Reasons Delilah is Weird
Someone asked me today why I refer to Delilah as ‘weird’. Here’s a quick list:
- Perches on backs of chairs and couch, like a really big bird.
- Prefers sitting on your shoulder to sitting on your lap
- Will sit on your lap, but only if you DON’T TOUCH HER! (Like Elmo, Delilah says ‘no touching!’).
- Has extra skin, apparently keeping it in reserve. For fun, you can pull it and make it into shapes. Hence her nickname, Princess Pudding Pants.
- Can raise each eyebrow independently of the other one, like Groucho Marx.
- Likes to play stairs tag – comes half way down, looks at you, then bolts back to top when you try to touch her
- Plays “outdoor psych out game” – stands at door, barks, then when you go to let her out, hides behind chair, giggling.
- Once got stuck INSIDE couch. Still not sure how that was even possible.
- Barks frantically at inanimate objects, like pop cans, rakes and the BBQ cover. Spent this afternoon barking at a spot on the wall.
- Worships false idols. We think she’s starting her own church. Or maybe cult.